SUS304 stainless steel High-intensity LED Aviation Obstruction
1. Strong efficiency transmission.
2. High-quality Xenon Lamp with 108times long lamp life, low cost
and low power consumption.
3. “Safe plug” lamp holder for easy lamp replacement.
4. The circuit of the light has surge protection whose lightning
proof ability is In 7.5KA/5 times, IMAX 15KA so that the light is
suitable to harsh environment.
5. Uses AH special technology for the ignition of xenon lamps, hold
for long lamp life and very low UV and ozone emission.
6. Automatically changing light intensity, day/twilight/night
7. Surge protection inside the light, strong impact resistance and
8. Free maintenance and SUS304 stainless steel shell.
|SPECIFICATIONS||AH-HI/U High-intensity Type A Aviation Obstruction Light|
|Vertical Divergence(degrees)||3 minimum|
|Reflector Type||Fresnel Lens|
|Operation Mode||Dusk-to-dawn Automatically as standard.|
|LED Life Experience(hours)||>100,000|
|Body Material||High borosilicate glass|
|Base Material||SUS304 stainless steel shell|
|Mounting||447 by 340 by 12|
|Product Life Expectancy||5 years plus|
High-intensity Type A Aviation
Obstruction Light, ICAO Annex 14 Volume
1,'Aerodrome Design and Operations’
Forth edition July 2004,table6.3
|FAA||High-intensity Type A FAA L-856|
The products are one Single light with photocell, so it can work
all day and automatically change light intensity according
toambient brightness by photocell. When ambient brightness is less
than 50cd/m2,light intensity is 2,000cd(±25%);When ambient
brightness is between 50cd/m2 and 500cd/m2,light intensity is
20,000cd(±25%) ;When ambient brightness is more than 500cd/m2,light
intensity is 200,000cd(±25%). All control signal wire of light is
paralleled to make several lights flash synchronously.
This product is mainly used on the top of Television transmitting
tower, High-rise building, High chimney, cable stayed
bridge,,communications Tower, Cooling tower, etc which height is
over 150meter so that it can play a warning role in potentially
hazardous obstructions to air traffic flashing white safety light.