Shockproof Led Obstruction Light With Corrosion Resistant High
1. built-in photocell and monitoring-no additional power supply
2. Integrated automatic flash synchronisation beam optical design
3. high accuracy light beam optical design
4. High borosilicate glass material with good thermal stability,
5. Built-in circuit protect LED, extremely reliable and cost
6. Shockproof and corrosion resistant. It can be used in very poor
7. International-advanced cold LED with low power consumption, high
brightness and service life of light source reaching 100000hours.
8. Resistant to heavy rain or storms.
9. Free maintenance and aluminum alloy Material.
10. Five year warranty
11. low power consumption and low cost of ownership.
Datasheet: AH-MI-A Medium-intensity Type A L865 Aviation Obst...
This is Single light with Photocell. It can work automatically all
day by photocell. This light can change intensity automatically
.During the day, White Flashing, light intensity is 20,000cd;At
night, White Flashing, light intensity is 2000cd.
This product is mainly used on the top of high-rise building or
structures, e.g. Television transmitting tower, Broadcast Tower,
High-rise Building, Tower Crane, and cable stayed bridge
communications Tower etc which height is between 105 meter and 150 meter so that it can play a
warning role in potentially hazardous obstructions to air traffic
flashing white safety light.
|SPECIFICATIONS||AH-MI/A Medium-intensity Type A Aviation Obstruction Light|
White (other color can be
|Reflector Type||Fresnel Lens|
|Flash Characteristics||Flashing mode(40-60times/minute)|
|Operation Mode||Dusk-to-dawn Automatically as standard.|
|Operating Voltage||AC220V (option voltage,eg.AC120V,AC110V,DC48V)|
|Body Material||High borosilicate glass|
|Base Material||Die-casting aluminum|
|Mounting||Φ190 by M10option.|
|Product Life Expectancy||5 years plus|
Medium-intensity Type A Aviation
Obstruction Light, ICAO Annex 14 Volume
1,'Aerodrome Design and Operations’
Forth edition July 2004,table6.3
|FAA||Medium-intensity Type A and FAA L-865|